Tom Arbuthnot Speaking at European Collaboration Summit, Mainz, Germany May 29th
I’m really excited to be speaking at the European Collaboration Summit (ECS) in Mainz, Germany May 28th–30th.
ECS 2018 features: 62 MVP Speakers, 10 Microsoft corporate speakers, 14 Microsoft Certified Masters and 7 Microsoft regional directors. The speaker line up is really great: http://www.collabsummit.eu/speakers/
My session is: MICROSOFT TEAMS, THE FUTURE OF COLLABORATION IN OFFICE 365?
Tuesday, 29/05/2018 13:35, Room Alight.
- Microsoft Teams is available to 181 markets and is already used by over 125,000 enterprises. It’s a chat-centric collaboration tool that brings together all the services in Office 365 including Calling, Video, Conferencing and integration with many applications.
- Is Microsoft Teams the future of the “Modern Workplace”?
- How does it work alongside Office 365 and Skype for Business?
- Could Microsoft Teams replace Skype for Business for you?
- How can your business make the most of Microsoft Teams?
I’ll have all the up to date news on Microsoft Teams and it’s current state compared to Skype for Business. I hope to see you there.