Verint Verba 9 offers Skype for Business contact list filtering, blocking and chaperone features as well as recording transcriptions
As mentioned previously on the blog, Verba, leader in Skype for Business Voice and Video Recording, is now part of Verint. Version 9 of Verba just released with additions for Skype for Business Server.
- Overall user interface improvements with new Menu structure:
- Conversations – everything to do with search and captured conversations
- Quality Management – all compliance QM features
- Workflows – authorization and other security workflows
- Communication Policies – all proactive capabilities in one place
- Reports – reporting and dashboards
- Users – all user/group/role management functions
- Data – data management (import, export, processing, retention and more)
- System – system administration
- Integrated transcripts – full transcript of voice-based conversations that accelerates eDiscovery with a smart transcription player, synchronized highlight markers, and confidence scores.
- Fine-grained Contact List Filtering and Blocking for Skype for Business which can prohibit a user to add a blocked contact to their address book or retrieve blocked contacts from the central directory
- Chaperone feature that allows defining users or groups — such as your compliance office — whose presence in conferences enables all communication modalities, even those that otherwise would be blocked by a session policy.
- 64-bit support across all components for better scaling
The contact list features and Chaperone are interesting features for those with specific regulatory requirements.
There are also some non Skype for Business improvements:
- new cloud communications solutions (Symphony, RingCentral),
- new public mobile networks (Tango Networks),
- new trading room solutions (Cloud9) and
- new UC platforms (Huawei), and more.
More details on the Verint blog: https://www.verba.com/whats-new-in-verint-verba-9/