Techdays Online Conference, 20, 21 and 22 February, MVP’s talking Bots and a Whole Lot More
Quantum Computing is the future, Blockchain and BOTs are reality! So what does this mean for you in the real world? These are just some of the topics we will be tackling as part of the latest iteration of MVP led TechDays Online. On 20, 21 and 22 February leading MVPs and technical experts will be sharing their knowledge and expertise on how to make sense of your data, Document DB, Server-less and PHP-MySQL web apps in Azure App Services. This year’s impressive line-up includes Haiyan Zhang from the BBC’s The Big Life Fix demonstrating how technology can really help people! Along with Ilyas Khan who is the CEO and co-founder of Cambridge Quantum Computing. IIyas is also a Fellow of St Edmund’s College at the University of Cambridge and he is currently the Chairman and a founding Trustee of The Stephen Hawking Foundation.
You can pre-register for the event @ https://aka.ms/uktechdays2017
The themes for the 3 day event are:
• 20 February – focusing on ‘Reality’ i.e. what is possible today
• 21 February – focusing on ‘Open Source development on Azure’
• 22 February – focusing on ‘The Future’
· On Tuesday, 21 February 2017: The theme shifts to DevOps and MVPs from across Europe and the world talking about Dockerizing Your Cross-Plat .NET Development, monitoring Linux in Azure with Microsoft Operations Management Suite Log Analytic and DevOps by examples, a presentation designed to illustrate the DevOps vision with the help of a mix of technologies including GitHub, Linux, ASP.NET Code, Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), Azure and more
· On Wednesday, 22 February 2017: We change gear and delve into the world of Quantum Computing, how technology is really helping people to improve their lives and we hear from Professor Bradley Love from UCL and the Alan Turing Institute. Also, Microsoft Regional Directors from the UK join forces to talk about IT Pro and Developer skills together with the transforming age of technology!