70 #Lync Technical, Business and Partner Videos from LyncConf now available Free!
70 Videos and PowerPoint presentations, covering a Technical, Business and Partner tracks from LyncConf 2013 are now available free of charge to download and keep (mp4 and pptx, registration is required).
I was lucky enough to be at the conference and I can say the content is definitely worth looking at.
Just head over to LyncConf.com and click on “Get Access Now” to see all the session recordings and PowerPoints
The Technical Track videos include:
- Common Questions & Concerns about Lync Voice
- Planning your Enterprise Voice deployment
- Starting with Lync Custom Applications: where to begin?
- Lync Server 2013: High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Planning Conferencing in Lync 2013
- Voice Interoperability Fundamentals
- Deploying Conferencing in Lync 2013
- Lync Mobile Devices and Wi-Fi
- System Center Advisor and Automated Diagnostics for Lync
- Deploying Voice in Lync Server 2013
- Forget about IT: How about Lync in your business applications!
- Lync Server 2013 – Mobility Deep Dive: Architecture, Deployment and Management
- Managing Lync for IM, Presence & Conferencing
- Monitoring Lync – ensuring optimal performance in operations
- Enterprise Network Requirements for Lync Server 2013
- Lync and Exchange – Better Together
- Managing Voice in Lync Server 2013
- PowerShell Boot Camp
- A Lap Around Persistent Chat
- All about Archiving with Lync Server 2013
- Edge Server Design and Planning Considerations
- Lync 2013 Video Conferencing & Interoperability
- Lync Server 2013 Dial Plan and Voice Routing Deep Dive
- Advanced Automation & Scripting in Lync Server 2013
- Advanced Voice Interoperability
- Be on the cutting edge in Customer Care with Lync and Skype!
- Managing Large Meetings with Microsoft Lync 2013
- Persistent Chat Deep Dive: Deployment, Architecture and Management